Big itchy lump on the forehead, dizziness and numbness on the side of lump, fever. Serious?

I developed a lump on my head today. its pretty big I didn t hit my head though. I noticed it when I got really hot a feverish. also I felt dizzy and numbness on my left side; the same side as the lump. it all happened within an hour and a half. could it be a bug bite or somethingmire serious? it does not hurt. just itches alot. I have no insurance so I want to make sure its serious before I go spend money I do not have.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012