Big hard lump above anus, very painful, blood, pus oozing out. How will it heal?

I have a hard lump about an inch from my anus that is about the size of a golf ball and very painful. I have been on vacation for a week and this developed while I was away so I could not call my doctor. It started to ooze a bloody filled pus mixture about four days ago but the hard lump may have gotten smaller but has not gone away. It is very painful and I cannot stand for more than a minute or so but the pain eases a bit when I walk or move around.
Asked On : Thu, 8 Aug 2013