Big bump on head, changing its size, throbbing pain, migraines, dizziness, blurred vision. What is it?

Large golf ball bump on my head ( has been there for years), now changes in size, getting bigger and smaller. It is located on the right back side of my head, behind my ear. Sometimes it causes a pulsating throbbing pain, with migraines its worse. Sometimes it doesn t hurt at all. Also have had symptoms of dizziness/light headedness, faint, blurry vision , light & sound sensitivity, & tremors of shaking. What could this be?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013