Big bruise, numbness in fingers after injecting meth. Why is it happening?

Hi 3 days ago I injected meth with clean new and sanitied utinsiles . During the injection was no pain. Right after I noticed a small bruise forming, also no pain. The next day it was a bigger bruise and numbness started occuring in my fingers the next day numbness occured threw out my right hand injection is on my upper right arm . right hand also getting faint discoloration and difference in temperature. my fingers on left hand started feeling numb today the bruise is now the size of a baseball. I have no insurance but I dont want to die. Wat cud it be how do I go about it and wat are the dangers of waitingor it to go away on its own?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013