Biaxin prescribed for borrelia infection. Asked to take candicid forte with it. Too much of medication?

I have been prescribed biaxin for possibly 2-4 months to treat borrelia in system. I have problems with systemic candida and have lost all skin off my tongue two times, so now I am terrified of taking any antibiotics, including the biaxin. It was suggested I take Candicid Forte with it--do you think that is enough? Are my fears valid/am I worrying too much with this antibiotic? Any other suggestions??? Thanks!
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013