Biapsy report says papillary seriys ctstadebicarcubina grade III.Wheher chemo is useful and how long she can survive after treatment ?

my wife had surgery i.e. removal of ovaries and uterus. biapsy report says papillary seriys ctstadebicarcubina grade III. Doctors have suggeted for chemotherapy . her age is 35 years only. wheher chemo is useful and how long she can survive after treatment. hi my wife aged 35 years had surgery i.e., removal of ovaries and uterus and biapsy report says - papillary serous cystadenocarcinoma- grade III. Doctors suggested for chemotherapy after three weeks i.e., after healing of wound inside. Whether anybody can clarify that even after removal of parts whether chemo is necessary , if so how many doses are required and chances of her recovery and survival.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Feb 2011