Best hospital in India for treatment of AIDS in 4th stage

hi, my father has been suffering from hiv/aids with who 4th stage. can you suggest me the best hospital in India

Asked On : Sat, 10 Apr 2010
Hello.Welcome to HCM forum.Al over India wherever big government hospitals are there you will find AIDS specialist.If money is no constraint then you can go to big private hospitals like APOLLO,FORTIS etc.Thanks and good luck.
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. The problem with Full blown AIDS is recurrent infection. Due to the suppression of the immune system, there are high chances of him getting infected.. So only if it is  necessary, then get him to the hospital for treatment.. You would be subjecting to more infection at the hospital than at home.. Consult with a physician at a private clinic and continue with the antiviral drugs if possible..