Best hospital for treatment of fibroids

Hi, I was wondering which hospital is better for treatment of fibroids (possibly cancer)- HCG or Columbia?
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to health care magic forum,
well if you want you can also choose Homeopathic treatment for your problem as it is safe, reliable and has no side effects, as you have not mentioned any other symptoms and the general health condition of the patient, so it is difficult to give you more advice.

for more info you can mail us at or visit us at
  Anonymous's Response
Thankyou for the suggestion, Dr. Gaurav. My uncle is a homeopath too and he has already seen the reports. This is a more serious condition and the doctors have confirmed that the patient needs surgery. We are waiting for more detailed biopsy analysis. The doctors are suspecting rectal cancer. Our only concern now is which hospital is a better option for treatment/ after-care, which hospital has better facilities, etc.
Radiologist Dr. Radha Narayanan's  Response
Both the hospitals are good enough wheras HCG is an exclusively oncology(cancer) based centre-columbia is a tertiary care centre with equally good facilities.The choice is yours.All the Best.