Best hospital for hydrocele surgery, complications

I am planning to admit my 2yrold son for hydrocele surgery in chennai hospitals . Please suggest me what are the good hospitals to undergone the sugery and request please give confidence on my son s surgery whether any complications are there? Is there anything to worry about my sons health during operation, becoz iam worrying oomuch about my sons health during surgery.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012
Urologist 's  Response
There is no need for surgery in a hurry.
There is lot of chance for congenital hydroceles to disappear spontaneously.
You can wait for six months and if it doesn't subside , you can go for surgical correction.
Waiting for six months doesn't affect his health.
Bye bye.