Best dermatalogist in mumbai

Best dermatalogist in mumbai for pimples and scars with pores treatment ?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum
best dermatologist in mumbai is dr s s trasi
488/123 miranda building ,d l vaidya road ,dadar west .
she is very experience and expert dermatologist .
I hope I have answered your question
General Surgeon Dr. Faraz Ahmed's  Response
thanks for query
you would use clears pores remedy for treatment
or use ayur
Make a paste by mixing honey and cinnamon powder. Apply this paste on the pimples before sleeping and wash it next morning with warm water. Repeat for two weeks.
Rub fresh garlic on and around pimples. Pimples will disappear without a mark with regular applications. Garlic will kill acne-causing bacteria.
Apply some garlic juice on your face for about an hour once a week. Do not keep it for too long as it can aggravate sensitive skin.
Mix 1 tablespoon groundnut oil with 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice to prevent formation of blackheads and acne.
Ground drumstick pods and leaves and mix with fresh lime juice, and apply on pimples. This is also good for blackheads and dark spots.