Best advice for weaning off of seroquel XR which I use for sleeping

Hello, I d like to know what the best advice for weaning myself off of seroquel XR, I do not have insurance so please don t advise me to see a doctor, I have enough doses to last me long enough for about 2 month, I have already come down from 450mg to 250mg, I plan to drop another 50 MG this upcoming monday, my biggest problem is that I use the seroquel mainly for sleep, what is the best way to assure that I do not get terrible withdrawal symptoms when I do finally take my last dose of seroquel XR. Also I d like to know what the best recommendation would be for an over the counter sleep aid, something that I can take for the long haul and for it to be safe and non habit forming. Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012