Bent spine, unable to move neck, body pain, Ankylosing Spondylitis. History of arthritis. Treatment?

Right now i m going through a very very serious orthopaedic problem. I was having a athletic body till 2007 after that i m facing a lot of problem in my spine like now doctors of XXXXXX says that my spine has bent 30degree. I cant move my neck. Some doctor says that it is stiff neck and some says its anklysis spondilites. I seriously dont know what to do. I m having a lot of pain in my body for which i m taking some pain killers daily. After that also i didnt feel relief . I cant stand straight. My height is 5 5 . I cant move move my neck from left to right or up to down. It really looks horrible. Now my age is 24 and because of this disease i am looking like 30. If u can diagnose my problem then i will be highly obliged to you. I am desperately finding a cure for this. If you have any idea about this then plz help me. I am having arthritis problem also. I cant run, or sit in the ground. I can rotate my hand and nothing else. There is a lot of pain in my entire spinal cord and neck. In june 2007 it suddenly started when i woke up in the morning. At that time there was only some pain in my neck and got into this. PLZ HELP ME.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012