Bent penis, scrotum elevated. Reason?

my penis looking 30 degree bent towards left in flaccid position when ercet it is straight what may be the reason my right side scortum also looks up iam thinking my scortal is the reason to pull my penis left but i checked with urologist also he said you dont have any problem in scortam what may be reason for my penis bent pl tell me waht may be the problem iam very much worried about this
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012
Thanks for query,
Penis curvature is due to its muscular tissue.
Anatomically it is bent on one side in flaccid position.
So nothing to worry.
Don't check its shape.
Sex is in our mind & not in organ or penis.
If your scrotum has testis inside nothing to worry for its elevation.It may be due to its musculature as it has direct effect of atmosphere temperature on it.In colds it shrink & in hot it not shows you this type of difference.
So forget about all your worries & enjoy sexual life.
You have no disease nor any problem.