Bent penis due to excessive sex, blood vessels on penis, headache, stomach ache. Solution?

well i have a very big issue . when i was at age of 8 i fucked a boy and then i got addict from that day and fucked daily or 2 3 times a day and then there is not a single day i didnt have sex .At age of 14 i started smoking and this sex is also going on daily .my penis is bended to downside . and i can see many blod vessel on my penis . i am 23 now and my penis does not erect and i also feel headache sometime and pain in my belly what will be the solution to this problem ?? please help
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013
hello...
welcome to forum...
well after reading to your problem i can surely say that only homoeopathy can assure you for a proper health and definately you will get rid of all this....homoeopathy will solve your all issues and all will stay for permanent....also you will get peace of mind and a stress free life...consult a classical homoeopath for good treatment....
hope you will get recoreved soon....
for more informations contant-drsatishattri@yahoo.com