Bent in middle turbinate bone in nose, suffering from frequent cold. How to cure permanently ?

hello doctor..i am ILN GIRIDHAR from Hyderabad. age 23 yrs. my middle turbinate bone in the nose is bent to right side due to which i am frequently suffering with cold . this is been since 5 6 years and i have neglected it and now want to get rid of this problem permanently. my doctor suggested me for a surgery with endoscopy . is there any need to go for the surgery or are there any remedies using medicines
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012