Bent finger due to an injury in childhood. Is it possible to rectify it now?

hi. When i was bout 3-4 years old, accidentially a table fell on my finger of left hand . I didnt consult a doctor at that time ( which i regret now : ( ). Now it is slightly bent. Is it possible to fix it. im now 27 yrs old... thanking you.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I appreciate your concern you said you had injury in childhood and that caused the finger deformity, this could be repaired but first of you have to consult the orthopedic surgeon he then will send you for certain investigation to see the exact position, hope this information helps you have nice day.