Benign rolandic seizures, vomiting, tiredness, emotional changes, behavioral changes. On tonic clonics. What is wrong?

My son is 5 . He has a history of benign Rolandic seizures migraines chronic laringitis. Recently he has been waking up from his sleep vomiting with pain in his head saying it feels like " pencils stabbing in his head" on the right side. This has been going on since January.aswell as this new symptom he has had since January behavioral changes very emotional and tiredness. He also in Febuary had 2 secondary tonic clonics 30 seconds apart from one another for the 1st time In January he was introduced to oxcarbazepine for seizures. My sons neuorologist recently told me that my son should see a pediatric neurologist due to she's unsure of what's going on. Until then I'm on hold and nothing is getting better. Any suggestions is appreciated on why this is happing. His MRI is good and well eeg was abnormal. Could this be med related‚ seizure activity something all together different
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013