Benign head tumours, painful lump on skull, had vision blackouts, headache, risk of bleeding during operation

Hi, I have a benign tumour in my head on the mengies membrane and in the bone leaving me with a lump on my skull , which is very painful if i knock it or if its windy and it blows my hair.. I have had problems with my vision , and had a blackout 5 months ago, and a few sickly headaches. my neuro surgeon said it is very dangerous to operate because of the risk of a serious bleed , the tumour has shut down a main artery in my head and it has rerooted, would i be able to get any benefits to help me because no one will employ me
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012