Benign cyst removed from breasts, sore breast, night sweats, tiredness. Are these antidepressant side effects?

Hi, I had a benign cyst removed from my breast about 5 years ago. My breast had started to be sore and I have pain under my arm . I am 44. My other concern is I decided to come off anti depressants after being on them since I was 18, I think that this has been prescribed and changed over the years without any consideration gor symptoms. Is there a long time side effects from anti depressants. I feel better but still have similar symptoms such as night sweats , memory , always tired and more recently struggling with words. I have a Dr appointment next week but want to have and idea of effects of drugs. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012