Benign cyst on femoral neck, appointment with orthopaedic oncologist scheduled. Cause of worry?

I have a large bone cyst/ lesion in my femoral neck. I ve had xrays, bone scan, CT, and MRI . My orthopedic doctor has said he thinks it s benign, but is referring me to an orthopedic oncologist as a precaution because the oncologist has more experience reading the tests and developing treatment. It s been a week since I was told he was referring me and I haven t heard from the oncologist. First of all, should I be concerned because I m being referred to an oncologist and is a week a long time to wait to hear about an appointment?
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012