Bend in penis during erection. Several cancer scopes taken through penis. History of bladder cancer. Causes for bend?

Hello, I have had bladder cancer in 2010 and now I am clear after 5 operation and kemo. After all this I have had many cancer scopes through my penus but since the last scope I have a noticed a bend in my penus when having an errection, I use viagra and until now it has worked, it still works but not nearly as effective with this bend in my penus, also were the bend is there is an indentation right were it is bent. Could the cancer scope cause this or does it sound like another type of issue. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013