Benazepril, hydralazine, hyrochlorot, diltiazem cd, weakness

Im presently on benazepril 20mg, hydralazine 25mg 2 x., hyrochlorot 12.5 mg., diltiazem cd 120 . Im tired. weak , dizz i want to come off diltiazem .is it ok to stop it suddenly or do i have to be weaned off it? also. Im 60 yrs old femal, good health other wise, my bp gets as low as 97/70.. and during the day it gets as high as 140/90 but .. when i get to the doctors office, he takes my always stays around 170/100.. then he keeps adding more bp meds. im tired of it. At home, my bp is good. what should I do. I don t want to make him angry. but i disagree with adding more meds..
Asked On : Sun, 1 Apr 2012