Belly problem, acid reflux, abdomen burns, blood in stool, diarrhea and bouts of constipation

Hi, I have been having belly issues since my boyfriend left to play baseball. I have also been having acid reflux . Sometimes my lower abdomen would burn and some streaks of blood would come out on stool but not all of the time. I am a very anxious person and have heard this has to do with spicy food, stress, and drinking. I do not have a problem with going to the bathroom but in the past have had diahhrea and bouts of constipation. Could this be anything serious?
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012