Belly fat, look like pregnant, do not have menstrual problems. How can I do away with it?

hello,i m 25 yr old unmarried girl.My problem is regarding belly fat.My tummy gain lots of fat as it looks like a pregnant .I don t have any problem regarding mensuration except flow during mensuration is reduced .One thing more,i suffer from lower abdomen pain during mensuration and i have to take pain killer in Ist day to get rid off pain.I am really worried about it.Please solve my problem.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012
Hello Harpreet and thanks for the query
Their is nothing in the world except food which results in weight gain and increasing fat. Tummy and bums are the first site where fat first starts to accumulate. So you are in starting phase of getting overweight. To get rid from it follow some instructions: Reduce your diet, do regular exercise or brisk walk for at-least one hour or join Gym, Avoid fatty, oily and junk food, drink more water, Take as much calories as needed by you according to your height. Stop alcohol and smoking.
If you follow these instruction you will surely reduce your weight and finally fat of your tummy.
Best wishes