Belly button infection after piercing. MRSA tested. Blisters on the inner cheek after taking sulfamethoxazole. Should I stop the medication?

I got an infection after I had my belly button pierced. The doctor checked for mrsa haven t heard results yet. But he proscribed medicine called. Sulfamethoxazole . I have been taking it twice a day for two days now. I am now getting white blisters on my inner cheek by my teeth and on the opposite side on my back tongue . Should I stop taking this medicine? And do I need to go to the er? Or can I wait and see the doctor tomorrow?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013