Belching problem, undigested food. Stool test reveled dyspesia.Should I continue taking Rabemac DSR, diet to follow?

I was having belching problem with pain on the right side which feels like a pull or bloat and not like a pain of the organ since last month(27/03/2012) which started after I had Pizza and Idli local udupi restaurant, I was also having pain in the right side at the end of rib cabe area of the back not very acute but pain on touching. Anything I ate that time would result in immense belching and food was not digesting properly. I have take 2 consultation one ayurvedic consultation wherein I was advised to take 3 times Shankavati caps and Avipattikar caps for 2 times- i took them for a week however there was a little relief so I consulted a top gastroenterologist from Mumbai and he suggested me to have Rabemac DSR 2 times a day, one 20 minutes prior to breakfast and one 20 minutes prior to dinner. He also suggested I do a routine Stool test which I did and the reports are with me( can be given on reference), he has wrote dyspesia on the case paper which he gave me, the problem has become less however the Pull or pain or bloat or whatever it is is still there a bit. Please suggest if I am on the correct medication or not. Also I want to know what foods should I have and what food I sud avoid and how many meals a day is suggested. Please help.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012