Belching, heartburn, pain on deep breathing, back pain. Hysterectomy done. Treatment?

I have excessive belching , heartburn and at times find it hard to take a deep breath. Sometimes after dinner or at bedtime my back hurts (between my shoulder blades). It s not hard to breath, just hard to take a deep breath. The more I want to, the harder it is! I had an abdominal ultrasound done about a month ago and it turned up nothing. I am a female, 48 yrs old, 5 5 , 160 lbs. and other than a hysterectomy 17 yrs. ago, no real impressive medical history!
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012