Belching and burning in stomach. Taking dompridone, omeprazole. Suggest me

dear doctor, my name is sulthan abdul kather,(indian) im suffering from 7 yrs, belching and burning my stomach too much i consulted gastroenterologist . i attached my endoscopy even though i take medicine continuously going belching too much and stomach burning too much with pain and also reflux. my age is 36 weight 73 kg., height 171 cm, and i took the tablets dompridone 10mg, omeprazole 20mg, there is not satisfaction development my stomach so,kindly reply for me.( now im working uae.) thank you very much. k.sulthan abdul kather 02/04/2013 mob. +971 50 0000.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013