Being unconscious for a minute and talking to oneself, weak memory, laziness. Prescribed Zeptol tablets. Any side effects?

Sir m having a problem that i get unconscious for a minute n start toking 2 myself. I hav consult a doctor n he has prescribed me Zeptol 300 cr mg in morning n 400 cr mg at nit. Bt m vry much worried about d side effects of tab. As m in to academics m facing a problem of weak memory n laziness. please m begging in front of u please guide me n suggest the ways to overcome the problems.

Sir i used 2 get unconscious for a min n start toking 2myself... Dr has prescribed me Zeptol 3oo mg in morning n 400 mg at night. But m afraid with the side effects of these tab. Please suggest me the ways how i can overcome from the sideeffects. As m into academics n want 2 b active whole day n sply m concernd abt my weak memory. please help me. :(

Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013