Being treated for schizophrenia. Feels like hearing voices telling him to murder people and kill himself. Safe to live in the house?

My 16 year old son is hospitalized being treated for Schizophrenia ,he is hearing voices telling him to murder people and is having dreams he murdered everyone in our household and then killed himself.My question,is it safe for him to live at our house with 3 young children 8 yrs and under,one of these children has been a target of verbal abuse by my 16 yr old for a yr now and seems to agitate my 16 yr old with no justifiable reasons for this.I am worried he is not safe to be around my younger children.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013