Being able to experience multiple orgasms, cognitive functions have declined in memory. What to do ?

Soon after I lost my virginity , I began hearing/listening to others sexual experiences. Unlike the ones I have heard my body behaves differently. I have sex for an hour before I am able to ejaculate, most of the time more than that. Also, after I ejaculate, my erection stays firm and I am able to continue even though my girl isn t. The erection then stays for 10-20 minutes without further stimulation. My concern is that being able to experience multiple orgasms, my cognitive functions have declined in memory , my work outs don t produce much results, and more importantly on several occasions I felt the chemical release of an orgasm in my head, however nothing came out. I slowed myself down, but the symptoms I described are still there.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013