Behavioural problems, cannot adjust with people, does not study for exams

I want to ask about my elder sister.She has various problems.She is not behaving normally.Everybody in this world is bad for her.She studied PG in sanskrit 2 years.But dint give exams in time.Then after 2 years now she is again studying MBA and living in a exams.but she do not study.and 1 fact is that when she is in home and her friends call her to give the schedule of her exams she tells that they are giving her tension ,and don t want that she lives her life peacefully.Now she is 26 years old.Parents are very worried for her marriage.But She neither getting ready for marriage nor changing her behavior to others to adjust.She tells that she want to study but she don t study she depends on copying to pass, and that too she doesn t take books or cheets in the exam she takes it from other friends in the exam.She is telling the fact that she cant adjust with anybody,neither trusting anybody and most of the times behaving as child.She always wants to stay at home with parents and enjoy life long getting demand fulfilled in time. Demands are not more than only food,new recepies and sleeping.before some months1 day she called me up and said that once she went to her hostel s veranda she saw blood there,but after some time there was no blood.she always tells that people always lure her and cheats her. All are very worried for her.She cant know how she will live in future.Please help me doctor.I am very tensed for my parents.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012

I understand your concern towards your sister.

It is always better to seek professional advice before things change for the worse.

Please get her evaluated by a psychiatrist or professional counsellor. She definitely needs help at this stage to make right decisions in her professional as well as personal life.

She will understand all these soon but she needs help from an expert.

Hope this helps.