Behavioural Problem of my wife, Can I get some advise

Hi, i'm recently married and my wife's behaviour make's me worry a lot. She always complains of leg/muscle pain and likes to sleep a lot. Often appears lazy. She has problem concentrating, sometimes talks out of context and bahaves child like,immature and stubborn for even silly things infront of people.She cannot calculate simple maths and her spelling is poor in english. She sometimes lies or forgets to do routine things correctly. Whe she gets scolded, she promises to not repeat the same but the behaviour repeats sooner than expected. Can I get some advise on what the problem could be ?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jun 2010
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
It seems your wife is having IQ problem, basically she seems to have lower IQ, since
she is lazy, and prefers to sleep lot, may be associated with depression. Take her
to psychiatrist and get done her IQ tested and if with depression can be treated
for that.Thanks