Behavior worsened after decrease in Vyvanase dosage, also taking Seroquel. Should I continue with the same dosage?

My son has been on Vyvanse for years. The last 6 months at 50 mg. His Dr suggested we go down to 40 mg over the summer to give him a break . I see his behavior getting worse each day over the 2 weeks since decreasing. I m suprised to see such a difference with just a 10mg difference. I don t know if I should just stick with it or ask to go back up to the 50 mg level. (He is also on 300mg of Seroquel .)
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012