Behavior and life has drastically changed. Is it related to headaches that I have?

I m 16. I m having this rebellion faze, dying my hair twice a week, wearing loads of make up, piercings, tattoo, smoking , drinking, sex and not even caring about the consequences. i seem to have stopped caring about everything around me, i don t care about relationships, school, parents, friends, nothing! and i keep on lying to everyone and make excuses for why i ve been acting so messed up but even i don t know! I ve pissed off a lot of people and i feel shattered when people try to fight back and feel like I m going to cry. there are moments where i really care about things and become a very positive person and get school work done, but that very quickly fades. I also seem to have trouble focussing, i easily get distracted. I especially can t focus when there are masses of texts and too many things i don t understand. I constantly get headaches and i just feel shit in general. i don t know whats wrong with me and i m too scared to see anyone about it.. i don t know what to do or how to deal with it and i think I m generally depressed, when i lie down at night to think about everything, it just over crowds my mind and i can t sleep...
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  15 Awaiting Answer