Begins with kaleidoscope type blackness, then complete blackness, black shade in the eye. Fatigue, emotional stress. See neurologist?

This is the second time that in my right, it begins with a kaleidscope type blackness and then complete blackness lasting for about 1-2 minutes. As the blackness begins to dissipate, it is as if a black shade is drawn from the top to the middle of my eye. The first time the black shade was from the bottom, half way up. No headache , perhaps a little pressure on the right temple side. I have fatigue and emotional stress . Should I go see a neuro or an eye doctor?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013