Been vomiting profuse amounts of clear yellow fluid, burning sensation in throat, dizziness. Why?

My husband has been vomiting profuse amounts of clear to yellowish fluids for the past 48 hours. He also has had severe burning in his throat when he vomits and complains of burning afterwards. He has also been experiencing dizziness when standing, accompanied with some vertigo like symptoms, severe stomach pains, and extreme fatigue . please help me! before symptoms occurred he did a remodeling job on a bathroom that had a sewage leak and got a large cut on his arm. Please help me. I do not know if the opened wound had anything to do with us so all suggestions would be appreciated!
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013