Been using spasmo proxyvon. Been depressed and under pressure. What can help concentrate?

Sir, I ve been using spasmo proxyvon for three years and nowadays i m using 15 daily and my routine is 5 before breakfast, 5 after lunch and 5 at evening around 5 o clock and the situation is to give up and same time i feel like taking more pills because of my depression and pressure for my career and my future. Please kindly help me out from this problem. I ve 1 month holidays and planning this to be done in this holidays and start over a new beginning and concentrate on my study.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012