Been unwell. Anxiety, tremors and headaches. Could it be pheochromocytoma?

Hi I have been unwell the past 2.5 Years with debilitating anxeity, tremors, headaches , ringing in ears, abdominal pain etc... My Gp said it was stress put me on Xanax and antidepressants and I got worse and worse..... Got a new Gp now and I have had tonnes of bloods taken, Cts, MRI s. And have found. (ESS) on MRI with defect in diaphragm of sella. Low testosterone 7.7nmol really low LH,FSH Been on testosterone for the past 2 months I do feel a bit better but there is something still not right??? Could it be pheochromocytoma? I feel like shit and I have had to move back with my parents away from my wife and kids. Any help will be appreciated :) Justin
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012