Been under photo-therapy for high bilirubin. What about Gamma GT?

hi, I have a 48-year old daughter, who has been under photo- therapy treatment for 8 days because of high blilirubine. finally after 15 days since her birth, this amount reached about 16. she took phenobarbital for 10 days, half of the 15mgrams pill on every 12 hours. and the test results now is : ast = 70 alt= 27 bilirubin total= 4.3 bilirubin direct=0.3 Gamma GT= 230 I would be grateful if I could have your remarks especially about Gamma GT. thank you, ali jafar
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012