Been under epilepsy medication since 20 years. Causing side effects. Reduce medicine intake now?

i have been under epilepsy medication for 20 years now, how do i reduce the intake of tablets now since its affecting me at my work place(side effects like drowsiness, heaviness in the head),i am not having big siezeres though. Medicines which i am taking currently are as follows. encorate chrono - 200mg 1-0-1 fricium 0-0-1 Please suggest me how do i come out of these medicines asap. Thanks and Regards Santosh
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012