Been trying to have a baby. Never been pregnant. Producing sufficient eggs. What is wrong?

My husband and i have been trying to have a baby for over 8 years. I am 32 and he is 43. I thought i was pregnant because my period skipped the month of the December but he came on January 2nd. I was told that by a infertility doctor that i have alot of eggs and that i am healthy. But I dont understand because my husband was not the only guy that i have had unprotected sex with and i have never been pregnant. So i would like to know what is going on
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013