Been trying to get pregnant. Why did I start bleeding light?

I have been trying to get pregnant since last march 2012 but everytime i get upset by getting my periods however my periods always comes on time 30 to 32 days. i was pregnant in june 2009 but i did t wanted to have baby so its cured with medicine nad this time it taking too long also my work is quite stressfull as i am working in rotating three shifts however i think that also could reflect for conceiving so i decided to leave job and be relax at home. This month started light bleeding during my mid cycle and very light cramping as well also getting little blood during intercourse what is it i talk to DR here but they does not give proper info n consultation can you please explain it would help me i m very upset month by month by trying as i know no problem in me n my husband as well
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012