Been trying to conceive. Period is solid and pink spotting. Pregnancy sign?

Hello Me and my husband have been trying to conceive for 8 months now. My period is very solid on the 25th day. This month about a week and a half before period I had a very small amount of bloody cervical mucus . Then got a really bad sinus cold . The 25th day came and no period started, I woke up on the 26th day, today, and had some pink spots on toilet paper when I wiped. I took a test negative. It has barely got heavier as the day has gone on. It only really comes out when I pee then when I wipe I wipe onetime a small amount of blood then nothing. I am wearing a pad to see what will get on there and its hardly anything. Any thoughts if I may be pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012