Been treated for endometriosis, infertility and depression. What is going wrong?

I Have struggled my whole life. I always felt sad and insecure. I have been treated for depression , infertility and have had endometriosis , which a had removed. I never had a child but I have suspected early miscarriage at least twice. I was finally properly diognosed with PCOS at the age of 37, after which I spent until now 44 trying to learn medicate and reverse the symptoms. I tried natural hormones metformin along with a proper diet excersize and still I am 50 lbs heavier . About 3 weeks ago I started taking Tri Iodine by terry naturals. I was afraid because it is so controversial. I felt 100 percent better from the moment I took it. I feel like some one screwed my head on straight. I feel calm and happy. I feel peace and self assurance. I started working out the first day I took it! I sweat now which was almost impossible to sweat before. I read further into it and Added vitamins A, selinium with E. Also all my omegas C and D3 which Dr prescribed D3. Prior to iodine I was taking 300 mgs of wellbutrin ( generic ) I started with 12.6 mcg of iodine is what I take but I have since cut down to 6.mcg . I work out very hard eat clean organic food. I still have not lost any weight. I am so afraid of iodine because of what is written I do not want to quit taking it. This should have been given to me when I started puberty. I just do not know if taking it should be monitored by a physician ? Also why am I not loosening weight? I weigh excactaly the same as three weeks ago. I have never been this heavy! This iodine is like a miracle but is there dangers in taking it?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012