Been through hysterectomy, had hernia operation. On tostran. Sufficient?

hi there, my sister late forties and has been through a hysterectomy followed by a hernyeria operation, a gel prescribed to her TOSTRAN 2 % GEL- Testosterone, she is not happy about this medication and stopped taking it but she has seen 2 surgeons one is for her taking this medication and the other has told her not to take it, researching it very briefly for her, there appears to be a lot of coverage for guys taking this but I am struggling to find out information of this Gel, pls can you help
Sorry for the typo errors.
Kindest regards
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013