Been through finger injury. Having complex regional pain syndrome. Suffering from acute tendonitis in rotator cuff and in upper arm. Reason?

I have Complex Regional Pain Sydrome caused by a total crush injury to my right fingers. Do to misuse of my hand, I have also developed acute tendonitis of the rotator cuff and the tendons in my uper arm. The pain is very severe in my intire arm, as well as my hand. I have almost constant twitching all around my shoulder and upper arm. Do you think that the CRPS is spreading?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013