Been taking painkillers for a longtime. Dealing with failing liver. Taking medicines for anxiety, depression. Treatment?

My wife is a long term prescription painkiller abuser. she is now dealing with a liver that is failing. She has been a user since she was 17 years old. Is now 36 years old. She has stopped all painkiller usuge about a year ago. She still has her regular prescriptions for depressive anxiety disorder which include paxil and valium . She does take b c powder regularly. She is self defeated mentally over her liver. What can she do to reverse or treat the effects of her liver?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013