Been taking exforge, have swelling in throat, crushes airway, freezing effect, on steroids. Help?

hi ive been taking exforge 5/160 for two years now up until now i didnt realise how many of the side effects ive had until i looked them up as two days ago i had swelling in the throat no pain it just felt like it was crushing my airways plus i felt faint lethargic mouth burning ans was freezing but had no temp doctors told me to stop taking exforge and put me on steroids and antibiotics my throat is still a bit swollen but it is a bit better i havent been able to eat for two days so far im just wondering if it is the exforge how long before the symptoms stop
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013