Been taking Yaz. Had sex, unsafe, skipped pill. What are the odds?

I ve been taking Yaz for a few months now and recently had to drink a morning after pill , because I forgot to tako birth control during the first week and I had unprotected sex.I am now in my last week and I ve forgotten to drink two pills in this week, I was on vacation and when I forgot to take the first one i didn t have sex before or a couple of days after it.But I forgot to take the pill two days ago as well and I had sex the night before, I took two pills the next morning and now I have cramps and some bleeding , could it be because of the morning after pill or is it possible that I am pregnant? Please help.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012